Special FCB-NEWS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It Is Not Hard To Be World's Best - Gai Assulin

Israilian SuperStar Of Barcelona Is Realy Ready For Playing In First Team And Helps Guardiola To Win Titles This Season.

Spanish Passport.

"I'm Really Happy That I've Spanish Pasport Now. When I Was'nt Spain Citizen, All Works Were Too Hard For Me And My Family In Barcelona."

Playing For First Team.

"It Is A Superb Opportunity For Me. I'm Young And I've Dream Of Playing For First Team. I'm Very Happy That This Dream Is Coming True. I Always Belives That One Day I Could Reach First Team For All Of My Carear."


Technique And Abilities.

"Thanks God, I've Good Talent In Soccer And In All Places, People Talks About My Technique. I Dont Think That I'm Professional Now, But I'm Sure That One Day, I Will Be One Of The Most Complete Players Of The World."

World's Best Player.

"For Me, It Is A Realy Dream, But I Dont Think Thats Its Far From My Ststus. I'm Realy Ready And My Fittnes Is As Good As My Playing. Totally, I Think That It Is Not Hard To Be World's Best, Because I Want This Title In My Coming Years."

1 comment:

With IBRA-SAMU Swap, Wich Team Wins?