Special FCB-NEWS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Crazy For Playing At Barca - Mascherano

Argentinian Defensive Midfielder, Javier Mascherano Is Crazy For Playing In Barca And Fulfill His Dream To Play Alongside 'El Messias'.

According To El Busqa Deportivo, Mascherano Told His Agent To Starts Negotiations Again With European Chapmpions Giants.

Catalan Daily Media, Sport Also Confirms That "Mascherano Is Crazy For Playing At Camp Nou" And Elmundo Deportivo Claims That Masche Is Near The Barcelona.

"I'm Crazy For Playing Alongsinde Messi. He Is My Close Friend And Barca Is My Dream, Scince I Was Child. I Am Liverpool Player Now, But I Will Be Very Hapy, If My Dream Come True At The End." Mascherano Told Reporters Yesterday In A Street Interview.

Agent Is On The Scene.

Some Medias Report That Mascherano Agent Asks Barcelona To Bid For His Client With This Dialog: "Barcelona is the easiest deal to set up as Javier wants to go to Spain. He is tired of life in England. His wife has not been given a permanent visa. She has to go through an odyssey each time she wants to go. Liverpool refuse to sell, but this can be overcome with an extraordinary offer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

With IBRA-SAMU Swap, Wich Team Wins?