Special FCB-NEWS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Have No Arm's Fracture In My Hand - Ibrahimovic

The swedish superstar told the medias that he has no Arm's Fracture in his left hand and his injury was very elementary.

Gazetta Dello Sport claimed hours ago that Ibra's injury against chelsea could be Bone Breaking and serious fracture in his hand's arm, but IbraCadabra has denied all the rumors.
He Told the reporters on wednesday night: "I Have not any fracture or bone breaking in my left hand. my injury is very elementary. all the news were full rubbish and i've no problem for travelling to barcelona, if the clubs reach agreement."

Swedish valid newspaper, Expressen also confirms the news that IbraCadabra has no fracture and he wont have any problem for travelling to barcelona.

1 comment:

With IBRA-SAMU Swap, Wich Team Wins?