Special FCB-NEWS

Friday, July 24, 2009

It Is Honour To Play For Juventus - Caceres

'La Sport De Tutto' Published exclusively interview with barcelona defender, martin caceres today and according to reports, young Martin is very happy for joining juventus in coming days.

Following the recent reports that Barcelona and Juventus are close to agreeing a move for Martin Caceres to Italy, the Uruguayan has spoken with excitement of an eventual future with the Bianconeri.

The Uruguayan is expected to land in Italy next week to sign his deal with Juventus.

With Juve waiting eagerly for Caceres to put pen to paper next week on a proposed loan deal, the Uruguayan seems already clear of what it takes to play for the Bianconeri: "My agent has explained to me everything about Juventus; their winning ethos and their never say die attitude. I am also like this and am I only happy when I win."

Faster Negotiations.

"For this reason I hope the Bianconeri can reach a successful conclusion to their talks with Barcelona, as soon as possible."

Honour And Hunger.

"It is a great honour for me to be in the plans of such a prestigious club like Juventus. I have a huge hunger to start this new adventure."

No comments:

Post a Comment

With IBRA-SAMU Swap, Wich Team Wins?