Special FCB-NEWS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm Already Blugrana - Keirrison

The Fourth's signing of blugrana in season 2009-10, Keirrison (After Returning henrique from loan and signing Ibrahimovic andMaxwell from intermilan) will sign his contract with Barcelona today [Thursday] and he has told reporters that he's already a blugrana player.

Totally Agreement.

"I will sign my contract today at camp nou. i'm waitning for my agent, bucause its necessary to go to noucamp with him. the totally agreement with barcelona has been reached and i'm already blugrana."

Ready For Playing In First Team.

"I hear that barcelona wants to loan me out; i have no problem with my club's order, but i should told medias that i'm ready for playing in first team. if barcelona tell me that they wants me for new seson, i wont have any problem, but if not, i can play for another club in europe."

Best Team In The World.

"Barca are the best team in the world. I know that I can contribute a lot with hard work."

Full Admiration For Messi.

"It brings me immense joy just to be at a club with such greatness and with so many fantastic players, such as Lionel Messi. I have full admiration for him."

Many Diffrent Styles.

"Personally, I have many different styles and I can adapt to whatever the coach wants from me. And when you play alongside great players, it makes everything easier."

It has been speculated, however, that Keirrison will be immediately shipped out on loan, possibly to Benfica or Porto, in order to learn the ropes of European football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With IBRA-SAMU Swap, Wich Team Wins?