Special FCB-NEWS

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Was Lucky Last Season - Messi

In an exclusive interview with UEFA Website, argentinian super star of football club barcelona has told reporters that he's sure about Guardiola's shine againt in next season.
Helping Him And His Family.
"I Came to barcelona, when i was very young and the club has helped me very much. i can't forget that how does barcelona help me and my family."

Returning To Football.
"I Want to continue working with barcelona. my return to soccer after a long holiday would be perfect. i Love Football and i will play for barcelona with my heart."

Historic Season And Lucky Lionel.
"Last Year very special for all of us; players and fans. we've enjoyed a Brilliant season. I Should confess that i was lucky! (He Joked)"

Trying Hard.
"It will be very hard to repeat last season and win all available trophies, but we should try, as good as we can."

Guardiola's Role.
"He was our true leader last season; his role in our trophies was more than others. I think that he will shine again in the next season."

No comments:

Post a Comment

With IBRA-SAMU Swap, Wich Team Wins?