Special FCB-NEWS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ibra Has All Qualities To Be Perfect In Spain - Henry

The french superstar has told reporters in London that he thinks, 'IbraCadbara' has all qualities to be perfect in all over the world, specially in spain.

Thierry Henry, speaking at a press conference from the stage of London where He spoke about signing of the Swedish star, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, which said that: "Ibra is very good striker. I saw him before, when i was at arsenal. He has done incredible things in Europe."

"He also has all the qualities to play in England, Italy or Spain. I think that he can be perfect, specially at LaLiga." he added.

About Samuel Etoo.

"Eto'o is a very good friend for me and an amazing player also; He is still my team-mate."

Finally Ribery.

"I know that he is staying at bayern. but totally, i should confess that i dont know anything about his future!" He joked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With IBRA-SAMU Swap, Wich Team Wins?