Special FCB-NEWS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ibra Will Be Perfect At Barca - Valdes

The blugrana goalkeeper has told reporters that 'IbraCadabra' would be perfect at Noucamp, if barcelona and intermilan reaches an agreement over the transfer.

He also talks about situtation of team and his offer team-mate, Samuel Eto'o.
Samuel Etoo.

"He has been always my good friend and i had very good relation with samu. i hope he can repeat his incredibles at italy and calcio."

Ibrahimovic.

"I think that he will be perfect at barcelona. he has already shown the world his qualities and we all know that what he can brings here."

Happy For LaLiga.

"I Know that real madrid with their new president, signs some top players. It will be very good for us and for laliga. the competition beetwen teams will be more attractive and i'm happy for laliga because it is best soccer leauge in the world now."

His Renewal.

"I am please by my recent renewal of my contract with Barca, and i'm really ambitious. I am happy and gratful, because another big opportunity is available for me in my life."

Next Season.

"surely next season will be hard and also exciting for us. We have the experience of winning the Champions Leauge in 2006, then winning nothing in next year. We have continue working hard with great aim for titles."

No comments:

Post a Comment

With IBRA-SAMU Swap, Wich Team Wins?